About Logan Wilde
I have lived in Morgan County for 39 years while working on our family-run ranch. For over one hundred years my family has maintained a sheep and cattle ranch in Croydon. After graduating from Morgan High School, I served a full time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Charlotte, North Carolina. Following my mission I continued my education at Weber State University, where I met my amazingly talented and beautiful wife, Kim. For the past 17 years, we have been building a family of our own. Now we have five growing children and plenty of hard labor to keep them out of trouble. Because of my interest in maintaining the great community I live in, I have sought out various opportunities to serve the public. During the last fifteen years I have served in the following capacities:
- Three years as Morgan County’s Young Farmer in the Farm Bureau of Utah.
- Six years as treasurer, then supervisor for the Morgan Conservation District.
- Twelve years as the treasurer for the Croydon Pipeline Company while concurrently serving on the Morgan County Water Board.
- Eight years as a member of the Morgan Conservation District. This service provided an opportunity to serve on the Utah Association of Conservation Districts (UACD) and the Utah Conservation Commission. During this time I also served as the Principle Legislative Contact (PLC) for UACD, meeting with Congressional and State legislators as well as working closely with their respective staffs.
- Since 2013 I have served the citizens of Morgan County on the County Council. I currently serve as the Chair of the Morgan County Council and am a member of many other boards and committees as part of my county council responsibilities.
- Appointed chair of the Weber Morgan Health Department in 2016.